Call Today: 01795 487 357

Logjams

Logjams When professional loggers discover a logjam, they climb a large tree near the river so they can look over the problem and find the cause. What they’re looking for is the ‘key log’ creating the jam. Once they remove that, the river takes care...

A Just Cause: Creating Emotional Connections With Customers

A Just Cause: Creating Emotional Connections With Customers What does your company stand for? If it’s largely to make more money than Bill Gates and pay executives outrageous salaries and perks, don’t count on customers, prospects and employees to believe in you. Who...

The Identity Iceberg

The identity iceberg & what makes you, YOU! 90% of an iceberg is underwater. Therefore we see only 10% of it. This is similar to us as humans. We only let people see 10% of who we truly are. The other 90% we keep hidden away. If you would like to see what the...

Line of Success

Line of Success We choose our attitude with the line of success. You either stay in B.E.D. and it’s everyone else fault, or you look at yourself and use an O.A.R. to increase your success and be the master of your own destiny.

Steve’s Shoe Shop

Steve’s Shoe Shop A 10% increase in performance across the 5 levers of your business can lead to a massive 46% increase in your turnover and 61% in Gross profit. Learn how a business owner went from near bankruptcy to a profitable business.

What business leaders can learn from Private Equity firms

What business leaders can learn from Private Equity firms Existing leadership teams can become too attached to decisions that were made in the past, particularly if the incumbent leaders were involved in making those decisions. If a Private Equity firm (or other...